Change Plain Kurti into Designer Kurti Cutting and Stitching: We bring you the plain, comfortable and stylish Kurti design which you can learn to make easily at home. Comfort is what people search around. Wearing something comfortable gives so much inner confidence and enhances your personality. So here is the voguish elegant Kurti design which looks charming whenever you wear it! This Kurti design is trendy and is being adopted by everyone because of its simplicity. You can learn the cutting and stitching of such wonderful Kurti design by yourself at home. So let’s get started!
Change Plain Kurti into Designer Kurti Cutting and Stitching
MATERIALS REQUIRED: Following are the materials required for making this elegant kurti design–
- Paper fusing
- Dories of length 2.5 inches(the same colour of the kurti)
- Kurti piece cutting. You may take the colour of your kurti according to your liking and preference.
Note- You can directly watch the video for this Kangura neck design given below
- First, we have taken our Collar Kurti piece cutting. Do keep in mind that the length of the Kurti should be a bit longer.
- Now We fold it and we take a margin of one (1) inch and then mark the measurements of our Kurti.
- For the specific changes, we will make marks of 4.5 inches and join these marks with the help of a ruler.
- Then we cut vertically as per this line is drawn.
- After that, we make a mark of 23 inches measured from the top of the Kurti. Next, we open the piece and make the same mark on the other side as well.
- Then we stick paper fusing on these marks as shown below.
- Now we attach our dories to the Kurti piece. For this, we first make a mark of 2.5 inches from the shoulder of the Kurti. We make these marks on the other side as well as done below.
- Then we cut the dories of length 2.5 inches and stitch them in the following way.
Also, we attach the Dories on the other marked side.
- Now we take the other two pieces of the Kurti and attach them properly.
- We can make the same pattern on the sleeves as well. After attaching the sleeves, our Kurti looks like-
Our simple yet designer kurti cutting and stitching is ready. You can wear this amazing Kurti in various events or even on a regular basis. This Kurti design is comfortable and convenient to wear anywhere and for different body types.
If you liked this article then please let us know by commenting below in the comment box. Also if you find this article helpful then please share it to everyone who wants to learn to stitch. You can follow us on Facebook and Instagram @rup_fashion_point to get access to videos and photos regarding the latest and trendy neck designs and Kurti designs.