The Trendy Kangura Neck Design Cutting and Stitching: We have brought you the popular Kangura neck design which actually works like a billion dollars on a woman. It is just the design which a feminine of any age group can wear gracefully. Moreover, it looks wonderful on all body type which seems like a big advantage! So all the ladies out there, come let’s learn to make the Kangura neck design at home and walk like a fashionista and a model. Anyone can learn to make this beautiful neck design easily at home, so let’s get started!
The Trendy Kangura Neck Design Cutting and Stitching
MATERIALS REQUIRED- Following are the materials required for making of Kangura neck design–
- 2 Matching colour cloths. Here we have taken a golden piece of cloth and an off white colour cloth. (You make take the matching colour cloth according to your liking).
- Kurti piece cutting on the printed cloth. You may take a kurti piece according to your size.
- Matching Lace
- Golden stones(teeki).
- Buckram of length 9 inches and width as 10inches. Also, we take a small piece of buckram of 1.5inches*1inches for our Kangura pattern.
Note- You can directly watch the video for this Kangura neck design given below
- First, we fold the small piece and give it a shape as shown in the following picture.
- Then we mark the measurements of the neck and give it a circular shape.
- After shaping it we outline the shape with half-inch margin.
- Now we take the kangura pattern, keep it on the neck and make marks with the help of the pattern.
- Now we cut the neckpiece and stick it to the off white colour cloth.
- Next, we take another off the white cloth, keep the neckpiece on it and stitch it.
- Then we cut the outer fabric of neckpiece leaving some margin.
- Now we take out the kangura pattern and iron it properly for a finished look.
- Then we attach the neck piece to the Kurti and cut the inner fabric of neck.
- Next, we fold the kangura neck to its upfront side and iron it properly.
- Also, we stitch the kangura neck pattern on its open side.
- Now we attach our lace and stick golden stones to the neck of the Kurti.
Our fabulous Kangura Neck design is ready to sparkle your complete attire. The Kangura neck design has become famous and is widely used with various types of dresses. You can also attach the Kangura pattern to different neckpieces for a glowing effect.
If you liked this neck design then please let us know by commenting below in the comment box. Also please share this article to everyone who wants to learn to stitch. You can also follow us on Facebook and Instagram @rup_fashion_point to get access to videos and photos regarding the latest hot fashion trends!