Layered Sleeve Design Cutting and Stitching: Are you a big fan for keeping your attire among the trends then we have got you the exact thing you need. We bring the stylish four-layered sleeve which when attached to your outfit will give a wonderful look! You can attach this layered sleeve to any party wear dress, a Kurti or even your blouse. Just add these beautiful sleeves and become picturesque instantly! So let’s get started!
Layered Sleeve Design Cutting and Stitching
MATERIALS REQUIRED- Following are the materials required for making of this stylish layered sleeve –
- A sheet of paper
- Matching colour cloth for your Kurti.
- Some pins for attaching the paper.
Note – You can watch the video for this layered sleeve design given below
- First, we mark the measurements of our sleeve on a sheet of paper. Here we have taken 5.5 inches as the sleeve length but you may take the length according to your preference.
- Then we make marks of 2 inches equidistant from the centerline drawn.
- Now we extend these marks towards the top of the paper as done below.
Next, we cut the marks leaving quarter inches of length at the top.
- Then we take the cloth and fold it into half. Further, we keep the paper cutting on top of the cloth.
- We set these patterns giving one plus half-inch gap with the help of pins.
- Then we cut the cloth without leaving any margin.
After cutting we remove the pins and the paper cutting. Similarly, we cut the other two cloth pieces as well.
- Now we cut one such piece of cloth with one-inch margin.
Then we take another piece of cloth and cut it. But this time we take a two-inch margin.
- After this, we take another piece of cloth and cut it giving three inches of margin.
- Now we place all the pieces of cloth on top of others. We first place the largest piece followed by the smaller pieces of cloth.
- Also, we add piko to the end of these cloth pieces for a sharper look. We seam (Kachchi silai) along the sleeve.
- We turn the sleeve to its front side and our four layered sleeve are ready.
Our four-layered sleeve design cutting and stitching are now complete and ready to get attached to the dress. You can add this designer sleeve to blouses or western dresses or to your Kurti. You don’t need to put extra efforts to make your outfit fashionable. This layered sleeve design looks really fascinating with your attire.
If you liked this layered sleeve design then please let us know by commenting below in the comment box. Also please share this article to everyone who wants to learn to stitch. You can also follow us on Facebook and Instagram @rup_fashion_point to get access to videos and photos regarding the latest hot fashion trends!