Most Impressive Designer Saree Blouse Cutting and Stitching: Blouses are the most important element of your saree as an outfit. It can completely change your look to a billion dollars if paired upright. We bring you such wonderful designer blouse which will compliment your saree with a sparkling effect! So let’s get started and make this amazing blouse at home ourselves.
Most Impressive Designer Saree Blouse Cutting and Stitching
MATERIALS REQUIRED- Following are the materials required for making of this beautiful designer blouse:
- Side open blouse cutting with astar attached.
- 2 pieces of buckram of length 9 inches and breadth 13 inches.
- A sheet of paper of length 8 inches and breadth 16 inches.
Note – You can choose the fabric and matching cloth colour according to your preference and liking.
Watch Video for better understanding Given Below
METHOD- Following is the procedure of making our designer blouse in easy and simple steps.
DRAFTING AND CUTTING-
- First fold the buckram into half and make a mark of 5.5inches as the broadness of our neck is 11 inches. Then we mark the length of the neck as 8 inches.
Note- You can change the length measurement of the neck but not the broadness. The breadth has to be 11 inches exactly.
- Then we draw a round shape with some half-inch or one-inch margin.
- Next, we cut the neckpiece.
- And We make another neckpiece cutting in the same way for the back of the neck.
- We have stick both the necks to astar.
- First, we attach both the neckpieces to the blouse.
- Then we keep the blouse on the sheet of paper and make a mark of 11 inches as shown below.
- Next, make a mark of one inch from the right shoulder armhole and 1.5 inches mark from. The left shoulder armhole.
- Then measure the distance between these marks and make another mark exactly in their center.
- Straight this mark to 3 inches and give it a shape as shown below.
- Then we make a mark of one inch from the armhole. We draw a shape from this mark to the top.
- We cut it. Similarly, we cut another piece of paper for the back.
- Now we make this exact pattern on paper fusing and stick it to the same cloth as the blouse.
- Next, we stitch the pattern on the astar leaving the top portion and cut it.
- Now we take out the pattern as done below. Also, iron it properly. Similarly, we make another pattern in the same way.
- Further, we add piping to the neckpiece leaving the armhole and shoulder. We add piping to the neck as well.
Note- Keep the machine on single boot.
- Next, we attach the pattern to the neck’s front part. Similarly, we attach the pattern to the back as well.
- Then we keep the front part upon the back part and stitch them. After stitching it, we add sleeves and a zip on the left side of the blouse.
- Our blouse design is now complete and it looks like-
If you liked this article then please let us know by commenting below in the comment box. Also if you find this article helpful then please share it to everyone who wants to learn to stitch. You can follow us on Facebook and Instagram @rup_fashion_point to get access to videos and photos regarding the latest and trendy neck designs and Kurti designs.