Latest Dori Neck Design Cutting and Stitching 2019: Do you want to look amazing in the spur of the moment then we have got you the exact thing which is the need of the hour ! You can learn to make such fantastic neck designs at home by yourself. This neck design is trendy and versatile. So let’s get started immediately and look like a fashionista!
Latest Dori Neck Design Cutting and Stitching 2019
MATERIALS REQUIRED- Following are the materials required
- A Kurti piece cutting
- A quarter-inch broad strip
- Buckram of length 7.5 inches and breadth 15 inches
Note- You can watch the video for this beautiful neck design for better understanding.
- First, we draft and cut the neck of our Kurti.
- Then we stick the neck cutting to kurti’s same colour cloth.
- Next, we attach the neckpiece to our Kurti. After attaching it, we will iron it properly for better finishing.
- Now we stitch the smaller neck cutting on Kurtis colour cloth. Then we cut the neckpiece as shown in the given picture.
- Next, we attach loops to the neckpiece.
- Then we take a plain sheet of paper and make outlining as shown below.
- Now we set the neckpiece on the paper and seam it.
- Now we attach the doris to the neck pattern as shown in the picture.
- Then we attach the neck design to the Kurti.
- Now we cut one such pattern on buckram and then use this for making marks.
- Next, we take dories and attach it to the neck pattern in the following way.
- After attaching we Doris, we stick some beautiful stones to our neck pattern to add a sparkling effect.
Our fabulous latest dori neck design cutting and stitching is now completed to compliment your outfit. You can wear such boat neck patterns on any occasion because this neck design is versatile. You can make such gorgeous neck designs easily at home by yourself.
You can also follow us on Facebook and Instagram @rup_fashion_point to get access to photos and videos regarding the latest fashion trends. If you like this video article then please let us know by commenting below in the comment box. Also to share with everyone who wants to learn to stitch. We will bring you much more ravishing neck designs. Just be in touch with us and we will keep you updated with the latest fashion trends.
For More Follow Us on @Instagram