Back Neck Design for Kurti Cutting and Stitching: Back neck designs are pretty popular and trendy nowadays. If you got to look your best then add this amazing back neck design to your Kurti and make it look way more lovely! The back neck design can drastically change your simple Kurti into a fashionable voguish outfit. You can make this wonderful back neck design by yourself at home in very easy steps. So let’s get started!
Back Neck Design for Kurti Cutting and Stitching
MATERIALS REQUIRED- Following are the materials required for making this charming back neck design of your Kurti-
- Kurti piece cutting of your size.
- Matching colour cloth according to your liking.
- Buckram of length 11 inches and breadth 12 inches.
Note – You can watch the video for this article Given Below
- First, we fold the buckram into half and mark the broadness of our neck which is 6 inches. So we make a mark of 3 inches for broadness and 8 inches as the length.
- Then we give a circular shape on the buckram. Also, we take 1.5 inches of width margin and mark as done below.
- Next, we take a margin of half plus quarter inch from the outer lining and draw as shown in the given picture
- Now we cut the neckpieces.
- We stitch both the neckpieces to the Kurti cloth. Keep in mind to fold the margin of cloth in the bigger neckpiece. Whereas we will keep the smaller neckpiece margin cloth open.
- Next, we attach the bigger neckpiece to the Kurti and its look like.
- Now we take the smaller neckpiece and make a mark on the buckram’s lining. Then we take another piece of cloth and keep the neckpiece on it.
- Next, we stitch on the inner lining and cut the neck’s inner fabric.
- Further, we fold the neckpiece to its front side and iron it properly.
- Now we add piping to the inner neck and make marks of half plus quarter inch.
- Next, we will attach the triangles to the neck pattern. For this, we take a triangle and place it exactly in the center touching the half plus quarter-inch marks perfectly. Then we stitch it. Similarly, we place other triangles and stitch them accordingly to the neck pattern.
- Now we stitch the neck piece to the Kurti. Also, we attach some beautiful stones to add a sparkling effect to the neck pattern.
Our drop-dead gorgeous back neck design for kurti cutting and stitching is ready to compliment your beautiful kurti. This back neck design is completely unique and looks attractive. You can add this adorable piece of back neck design in any Kurti to make it appear glamorous. So walk like a fashionista cause your stunning Kurti will definitely invite pretty compliments for you!
If you liked this neck design then please let us know by commenting below in the comment box. Also please share this article to everyone who wants to learn to stitch. You can also follow us on Facebook and Instagram @rup_fashion_point to get access to videos and photos regarding the latest hot fashion trends!